1. Hold the knife or spoon with your right hand and the fork with your left hand. Two or more shall be taken inward from the outermost order.
Ps: The basic action after cooking on the table is to “cut the knife with your right hand and then fork the fork with your left hand.”
2. The knife and fork to take the method is to gently grip the end, the index finger pressed on the handle. When eating with a knife and fork, you should fix the left side with a fork, cut a small mouth with a knife, and put the sauce on the mouth.
Ps: Simply put, it is “cut with a fork and then cut with a knife.”
3. The spoon is taken by holding the pen. If you feel inconvenient, you can change your right hand to take the fork, but if you change frequently, it will be rough.
4. When eating large-sized vegetables, use a knife and fork to fold and cut. The American way of eating is to cut all the food into small pieces first, then change the right hand and take the fork to eat slowly. But if you eat a juicy meat dish, the gravy will flow to the plate, which is not elegant. Therefore, it is best to take a bite.
5. Softer food can be placed on the plane of the fork, use a knife to sort it out.