What is cookware
Cookware is a general term for kitchen appliances. Kitchen utensils mainly include the following five categories: the first category is storage utensils; the second category is washing utensils; the third category is conditioning utensils; the fourth category is cooking utensils, and the fifth category is dining utensils.
The kitchen utensils on the market, from the material analysis of the surface layer, mainly have the following eight combinations: stainless steel countertops, tri-hydrogen ammonia flame retardant panel cabinet door leaf; stainless steel countertops, fireproof panel arc door leaf; stainless steel countertops, door leaf and barrel body; Fire board top, tri-hydrogen ammonia board door leaf; fire board top, door leaf; domestic artificial marble countertop, fire board door leaf; imported artificial crystal stone countertop, fire board door leaf; imported solid surface countertop, fire board door leaf, etc. These materials can be summarized into four categories, their characteristics are as follows: stainless steel materials are poorly decorated; fire board material capacity is better than stainless steel, with good processing properties, decorative and anti-staining ability; artificial marble material: decoration Strong, good fire performance, but the ability to resist pollution is not as good as fireproof board; solid surface material: decorative, fireproof, anti-pollution performance is very good, but the price is too expensive, the average family can not afford, so the current market is a fire board The leading material for home kitchen appliances.
1. According to the use of points, can be divided into commercial kitchen utensils and household kitchen utensils.
Commercial kitchen utensils are suitable for large kitchen equipment such as hotels and restaurants.
Household kitchen utensils are generally used in the home.
2. According to the purpose of the points, can be divided into the following five categories.
The first category is storage utensils, which are divided into two parts: food storage and utensil storage. Food storage is divided into refrigerated and non-cold storage, which is achieved through refrigerators, refrigerators, etc. in the kitchen. Storage of utensils is a storage space for tableware, cooking utensils, utensils, etc. Storage utensils are completed through various base cabinets, wall cabinets, corner cabinets, multi-functional decorative cabinets, and the like.
The second category is washing appliances, including hot and cold water supply systems, drainage equipment, washing basins, washing cabinets, etc., garbage generated in the kitchen operation after washing, should be set up garbage bins or sanitary buckets, etc., modern home kitchen also Equipment such as disinfection cabinets and food waste shredders should be provided.
The third category is conditioning equipment, which mainly includes conditioning countertops, finishing, cutting vegetables, ingredients, and preparation tools and utensils. With the advancement of technology, food cutting machines, juice presses, and modulation tools for home kitchens are also increasing.
The fourth category is cooking utensils, mainly including stoves, stoves, and related tools and utensils for cooking. With the progress of the kitchen revolution, rice cookers. High-frequency induction cooktops, microwave ovens, and microwave ovens have also begun to enter the home in large numbers.
The fifth category is the eating utensils, which mainly include the furniture in the restaurant and the utensils and utensils at the time of eating.
One of the general trends in kitchen equipment is the increase in stainless steel supplies. It has many advantages over traditional aluminum, iron and enamel products:
1. Aluminum products are easily oxidized and corroded, iron is easily rusted, and enamel products are corroded. Stainless steel products are not oxidized and resistant to corrosion.
2. The strength of aluminum is low, and it is easy to shape. The enamel products are hard but brittle, and they are also colliding, while stainless steel products are not afraid of a collision.
3. Aluminum products are easy to absorb, which is beneficial to bacteria, and it is black after oxidation. It is not easy to wipe and affects the appearance. Stainless steel is good in texture because of its firm texture, good finish, and few attachments.
4. From the perspective of the impact on the human body, some people in foreign countries refer to aluminum cookware as “the thief who steals life”. If the aluminum content of the human body exceeds 50-150 mg, it will cause premature aging.
As can be seen from the above four points, it is imperative that stainless steel products enter the kitchen. Therefore, young friends should consider it in the long run when purchasing household kitchen utensils. In addition, we can consider the following aspects when purchasing.
Our stainless steel cutlery manufacturers are able to customize high-quality cutlery and other products(such as bowls, plates, cookware, tableware…), if you are interested, please contact us.