Confirmation and acceptance of the terms of service
The ownership and operation rights of the Mede cutlery web service are owned by the Mede cutlery network. The services provided must be strictly enforced in accordance with the published Bylaws, Terms of Service and Operating Rules. By completing the registration process, the user indicates that the user has reached an agreement with Mede Cutlery and accepts all terms of service.
Mede cutlery uses its own operating system to provide users with services through the Internet, and this service is free. The user must:
1. Provide Internet access equipment, including a personal computer, a modem, and an Internet device.
2. Personal Internet access and pay for telephone charges related to this service.
Considering the importance of Mede cutlery web product service, the user agrees:
1. Provide accurate and detailed personal information in a timely manner.
2. Continuously update the registration materials to meet timely, detailed and accurate requirements. All original typed materials will be cited as registration materials.
In addition, the user may authorize Mede Cutlery (hereinafter referred to as “the Website”) to disclose the registration information to a third party, otherwise the user’s name, address, e-mail address, etc. cannot be disclosed. unless:
1. The user requests this website or authorizes someone to disclose this information via an email service.
2. The corresponding legal and regulatory requirements and procedural services require the user’s personal information to be provided on this website.
If the information provided by the user is inaccurate, untrue, or illegal, this website reserves the right to terminate the use of the services of the website. While enjoying the services of this website, users agree to accept all kinds of information services provided by this website.
Modification of the Terms of Service
This website reserves the right to update and modify the terms of this membership. If there are any additions or modifications to this website, this website will announce the facts of the changes on the homepage of the website, and no further notice will be given to the members. If you do not agree to the revised content, please do not continue to use the service. If you continue to use the service after the announcement, you are deemed to have accepted and agreed to the terms of the amendment.
This website reserves the right to modify or discontinue the service at any time without notice to the user. The user accepts the right to modify or discontinue the service on this website. This website does not need to be responsible to the user or the third party.
User privacy system
Respecting the privacy of users is a basic policy of this website. Therefore, as a supplement to the analysis of the second personal registration data above, this website will not disclose, edit or disclose the user’s registration materials and non-public content stored in the services of this website, unless the website is based on integrity. It is considered necessary to disclose this information in the following situations:
1. Comply with relevant laws and regulations, including the information content posted by users on the website of this website and their release time, Internet address or domain name when they are inquired by relevant state agencies.
2. Follow the product service procedures on this website.
3. Maintain the trademark ownership of this website.
4. Strive to maintain the privacy of users and the public in an emergency.
5. In other circumstances that this website deems necessary.
The user hereby authorizes this website to send commercial information to other email addresses.
Refusal to provide a guarantee
The user expressly agrees that the use of the mail service is at the user’s own risk. Service delivery is built on a free basis. This website expressly disclaims any type of warranty, whether express or implied, except for implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. This website does not guarantee that the service will meet the requirements of the user, nor does it guarantee that the service will not be interrupted, and the timeliness, security, and error of the service will not be guaranteed. This website refuses to provide any guarantees, including whether the information can be transmitted accurately, promptly and smoothly. Any information that the user understands and accepts to download or obtain through the product services of this website depends on the user and is responsible for all risks and liabilities for system damage or data loss. This website does not guarantee any merchandise shopping service or transaction process that is available on the service network. Users will not receive verbal or written comments or information from this website, and this website will not make a clear guarantee here.
This website is not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages arising from improper use of product services, purchase of goods or similar services online, transactions on the Internet, illegal use of services or information transmitted by users. Changed. These damages can cause damage to the image of this website, so this website has already raised the possibility of such damage.
The user is solely responsible for the content posted. User use of the Service is based on all local, national and international legal standards applicable to the Service. User promises:
1. The information published on the website of this website or the use of the services of this website must comply with the relevant laws and regulations of the People’s Republic of China. The following information may not be produced, copied, published or disseminated on the website of this website or by using the services of this website:
(1) against the basic principles established by the Constitution;
(2) endangering national security, divulging state secrets, subverting state power, and undermining national unity;
(3) damaging national honors and interests;
(4) Inciting ethnic hatred, ethnic discrimination, and undermining national unity;
(5) Destroying the state’s religious policies and promoting cults and feudal superstitions;
(6) Spreading rumors, disrupting social order and undermining social stability;
(7) spreading obscenity, pornography, violence, gambling, murder, terror or abetment;
(8) insulting or slandering others and infringing upon the lawful rights and interests of others;
(9) Containing other content prohibited by laws and administrative regulations.
2. When posting information on the website of this website or using the services of this website, it must also comply with the laws and regulations of other relevant countries and regions and the relevant provisions of international law.
3. Do not use the services of this website to engage in the following activities:
(1) entering the computer information network or using computer information network resources without permission;
(2) deleting, modifying or adding the computer information network function without permission;
(3) deleting, modifying or adding data and applications stored, processed or transmitted into the computer information network without permission;
(4) Deliberately making and disseminating destructive programs such as computer viruses;
(5) Other acts that endanger the security of computer information networks.
4. Do not interfere with the services of this website in any way.
5. Comply with all other rules and procedures of this website.
The user agrees to protect and maintain the interests of all members of this website, and is responsible for paying the lawyer’s fees caused by the use of the user beyond the scope of the service, the damage compensation fee for violation of the terms of service, and the use of the user’s computer, account number and other intellectual property rights.
The user or the website may interrupt the service at any time according to the actual situation. This website does not need to be responsible for any individual or third party and may interrupt the service at any time. If the user objects to any of the terms of service or disagrees with the subsequent modification of the terms, or is dissatisfied with the service of this website, the user has only the following recourse:
1. No longer use this website service.
2. End the user’s eligibility to use the services of this website.
3. Notify this website to stop the user’s services.
Upon termination of the service, the user’s right to use the services of this website is immediately terminated. Since then, this website has no obligation to the user.
All announcements sent to users can be sent via email or regular new. This website will send a message to the user via the mail service, telling them the modification of the terms of service, service changes or other important matters.
The User and this website agree that the dispute arising from this Agreement and the services using this Website shall be settled by arbitration, but this website has the right to choose the method of litigation and has the right to choose the competent court to accept the lawsuit. If any of the Terms of Service is inconsistent with the law, then those terms will be re-analyzed as close as possible, while other terms will remain legally effective and affecting the User.
Special tips for teen users
Young users must abide by the National Youth Network Civilization Convention: be good at online learning, not browsing bad information; be honest and friendly, not insulting and defrauding others; maintain network security without disrupting network order.
This website will treat the characteristics of the services provided by the users and require users to abide by the specific terms and conditions when registering the services provided on this website. In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and the above Terms of Service, such terms and conditions shall prevail.