There are many customers who need to customize their own brand for some special reasons or customize their own cutlery. To this end, we have summarized the process of customizing tableware.
If you need custom your own cutlery, you can send us an email, we will happy to do with you. Below is a custom cutlery step:
1. Customer provided design drawings. The customer provides design drawings, brand LOGO, materials, and colors.
Note: Regarding the design drawing, the customer is required to indicate the size of the product, including the thickness of the product, the more detailed the better. Regarding LOGO, it is generally recommended to engrave on the back of the handle so as not to affect the overall aesthetics of the product. For materials, we offer custom stainless steel, logs, and disposable cutlery. Customers can choose stainless steel with wooden handles or pure wooden cutlery. As long as it is a reasonable design, we can produce it. Regarding the color, the customer can choose according to their own preferences or can refer to the color in the color card to select.
2. Factory production sample. Confirm the customer’s design requirements, hand over the design drawings to the factory, and start mold proofing. Generally, it takes 7 days to proof, depending on the arrangement of the factory. The cost of opening the mold proof needs to be confirmed separately. The details can be exchanged by mail.
3. Send samples. The factory completes the proofing and delivers the sample to the customer for confirmation. If the customer is satisfied with the sample, they can sign a contract and cooperate. If the customer finds that the sample does not meet the design requirements, the factory can make the second modification, and the cost of the modification needs to be borne by the customer. After confirming the sample, sign the contract.
4. Factory production. After the establishment of cooperation, the factory began mass production. Under normal circumstances, the completion of an order takes 25-40 days. The daily production of the factory is about 3,000.
5. About logistics: After the production of the product is finished, there will be a special quality inspector to check the quality of the product. After no problem, the shipping company will be contacted for shipping. If the amount of customization is large, there is no need to bear the sea freight. If the order quantity does not meet the shipping conditions, the sea freight will be borne by the customer.
6. About the packaging: the inner packaging is a carton, and the outer packaging is a corrugated cardboard box. Because the knife and fork are easy to collide and scratch, we will pay more attention to the packaging, try to avoid the friction between the knife and fork, but can not be completely avoided. Therefore, scraping off a small number of products is a normal phenomenon.
7. About return: If the goods are damaged or missing, please take a photo of the customer and contact us to confirm. We will investigate and give you a perfect solution.
If you want to know more, please go to the cutlery manufacturers website.