1. The most appropriate way to sit in from the left seat. When the chair is pulled open, the body stands up at a distance almost touching the table, and the leader pushes the chair forward, and when the leg bends into the back chair, it can sit down. When you are seated, your body should be straight and your elbows should not be placed on the table. Do not squat, and the distance from the table is good for tableware. Don’t arbitrarily set the tableware already on the table. Gently place the napkin on your lap.
2. When using a knife and fork to eat, use the knife and fork from the outside to the inside, hold the fork with the left hand, hold the knife with the right hand; hold the fork with the left hand while holding the food, and cut the food into small pieces with the right hand, send it with a fork In the entrance. When using a knife, the blade must not be outward. When placing the knife and fork in the meal, it should be placed in an “eight” shape, placed on the side of the plate. The blade is facing itself, indicating that it will continue to eat. Every time you finish a dish put the knife and fork together and put it on the plate. If it is a conversation, you can hold a knife and fork without having to put it down. When you don’t need a knife, you can use the right-hand fork, but if you need to make a gesture, you should put down the knife and fork. Do not swing the knife and fork in the air, do not use a knife or fork in one hand, and take a napkin in the other hand. No, you can take the glass in one hand and take the fork in the other hand. Keep in mind that at any time, do not place one end of the knife and fork on the plate and the other end on the table.
When dining, the upper arm and back should lean against the back of the chair, and the abdomen and the table should be kept at a distance of about one fist. Sitting with your feet crossed is best avoided.
3. Don’t be jealous when drinking soup. When you eat, you should shut up and chew. Don’t lick your lips or lick your mouth. If the soup is overheated, wait until it is a little cold before eating. Do not blow with your mouth. When you drink the soup, use a spoon to simmer from the inside out. When the soup in the soup plate is finished, use your left hand to slightly lift the outside of the soup plate and rinse it with a spoon. When you have finished eating the soup, leave the spoon in the soup bowl (bowl) and point the spoon to yourself.
4. When eating fish, meat and other thorny or bone dishes, do not directly spit, can be sprinkled on the fork with a napkin and gently put into the dish. If there is a small amount of food remaining in the dish, do not scrape the bottom with a fork, and do not use your fingers to help. It should be served with a small piece of bread or a fork. When eating noodles, roll the noodles with a fork and then send them to the mouth.
5. The bread is generally smashed into small pieces to the entrance, do not take a whole piece of bread to bite. When you butter and jam, you should first smash the bread into small pieces and wipe it.
6. When eating chicken, Europeans and Americans are more expensive with chicken breasts. When eating chicken legs, you should first remove the bones and do not use your hands to eat. Do not turn the fish over when eating fish. After eating the upper layer, use the knife and fork to remove the fish bones and then eat the lower layer to eat the meat. Cut one piece and eat one piece. The pieces cannot be cut too large, or the meat is cut into pieces.
7. If you are willing to add milk or sugar when drinking coffee, stir it evenly with a small spoon and place the small spoon on the coffee dish. When you drink, you should take the cup in your right hand, put the dish on your left hand, and drink it directly with your mouth. Don’t sip with a spoonful of spoonfuls. When eating fruit, don’t take the whole fruit to bite. You should first cut it into four petals with a fruit knife and then remove the skin, core, and fork with a knife.
8. When eating meat with bones with a knife and fork, you can eat it by hand. If you want to eat more elegant, it is better to use a knife. Use a fork to fix the whole piece of meat (you can put the fork up, press the meat on the back of the fork), then insert it along the bone with a knife and cut the meat. It is best to eat while cutting. When you have to eat by hand, you will be attached with hand washing water. When the hand washing water comes up with the boned meat, it means “please eat by hand”. After taking something with your fingers, put your fingers in a bowl of shampoo and wash. When you eat a normal dish, if you dirty your fingers, you can also ask the waiter to wash your hands and wash your hands gently.
9. Eat bread cannot eat the sauce and even sauce is not left, this is a courtesy to the chef. Be careful not to “snap” the bread plate very cleanly, but use a fork to fork the bread that has been torn into small pieces, and then eat a little sauce to eat. This is the elegant approach.
Please pay attention to the cutlery manufacturers for more knowledge.