Size 1: 26x8cm
Size 2: 30x9cm
Size 3: 35x11cm
Selected high-quality ceramics, fired at high temperature, moist like jade, lead-free and cadmium-free, comfortable and intimate, easy to clean. The delicate bone china glaze is suitable for all gourmet dishes, and it is used for exquisite display.
Maintenance of ceramic utensils
1. When the surface of the porcelain is stained with oil, clean it with warm water, and the water temperature does not exceed 80 °C. If it is not easy to clean, add a little vinegar to the water and wash.
2. If there is scratch on the surface, you can use a toothpaste to gently polish. When cleaning with a damp cloth or hand, pay attention to the strength, not too large, to avoid scratching porcelain.
3. Do not immerse the heated ceramic tableware directly into cold water to prevent the temperature from changing rapidly.
4. If it is stained with tea, it can be washed with lemon juice or vinegar.
5. Avoid using hot and cold, so as to prevent ceramic vessels from bursting.
6. Porcelain is relatively fragile and is not recommended for washing in the dishwasher.