The sterling silver tableware is made of No. 1 silver, using modern innovative technology, and the design is designed to be simple and smooth, giving a simple aesthetic. For pure handmade products, have passed. Melting, rolling, stamping and drawing, welding, engraving, polishing, protection and other processes, to make a variety of crafts that can present both gold and silver rich and gorgeous colors and high artistic appreciation.
In ancient times, people discovered that silver encountered acid and alkali substances would become gray and black in practice. So in the palace, the tableware and tea sets used by the emperors were made of silver, used for detoxification and disinfection during meals and tea. Originally, silver is chemically active and can be dissolved in water in the form of ions. When it encounters bacteria, it adsorbs on it, causing its colloid to converge, solidify, and die.
“Purple Silver Tableware” has the function of identifying toxic substances and killing bacteria. In ancient times, silver enamel or silver cutlery was used to test whether foods and drugs were toxic. With silverware, water, milk, soup, etc. can be put for a long time without mold, fermentation, and odor, which plays a role in sterilization.
Why do silver cutlery have this function? According to modern scientific research and experiments, silver can form trace amounts of silver ions in water, adsorbing bacteria and causing the enzymes that rely on respiration to lose their function, causing the bacteria to die quickly. The use of silver powder as a fungicide for water is more than 10 times higher than that of chlorination. When making water purifiers and mineral water pots, silver-containing materials are often used in filters and sterilizing agents. Therefore, silver tableware can not only decorate the table, but also everyone’s health guards.
(1) Look at the color (also known as the face file) test: the higher the purity, the brighter the silver, the smoother and evener the face, and the touch.
(2) Weight: Silver density is slightly larger than that of common metals. Generally speaking, “aluminum is light, silver is heavy, and copper is not light or heavy.” Therefore, the weight can be judged whether it is silver or not.
(3) Check the hardness: the hardness of silver is lower than that of copper, and it is larger than that of aluminum and tin. Therefore, the surface of the object is slightly hardened with a pin, and the physical object has traces and is not obvious. The pure silver jewelry can be made by hand. According to this method, the quality of silver and silver jewelry can be initially determined.
(4) Listening to the rhyme: If the jewelry is high-color silver, it will have no rhyme and no elasticity. The lower the color, the sharper the sound and the more rhyme.
(5) Look at the color of the mouth: cut off the silver product, look at the color of the mouth, if the mouth is white and cotton, the surface of the silver product is smooth and delicate, and the surface color after oxidation is very bright, then it can be judged that its color is above 98%.
Silver cutlery maintenance method: It is forbidden to contact with acid and alkali and strong corrosive materials. Use a dry cloth or napkin to gently remove moisture and air dry before collecting.