|PRODUCT NAME||Matte matte pizza plate|
|SIZE||Small: 15.2*1.5cm, 250g
Middle: 20*2cm, 450g
Big: 25.4*2.5cm, 850g
|COLOR||As your requirements(ex. BLACK BLUE GREEN PINK…)|
|SUPPLY ABILITY||3000SET/STES DAY|
|PACKAGE||1sets/box ,other package as customer required|
|PAYMENT TERM||30% deposit,70% balance before shipment by air or express|
|30% deposit,70% balance against copy of BL by sea|
|DELIVERY TIME||Within 15 or 30 days based on different quantity|
|FEATURES||Suitable for ovens, microwaves, sterilizers, dishwashers. Matte glaze with a slightly matte feel, please avoid using knife and fork cutting or metal ball scrubbing to avoid scratching the surface of the plate. You can use a toothbrush and toothpaste to gently wipe.|
1. There are small concave holes, foaming or small black spots in the ceramic products, which are normal process phenomena and do not affect the use.
2. Due to the glaze process, each product will have different glaze, which will not affect the normal use and overall beauty.
3. For long-term use, wipe with a soft cloth when cleaning. Do not use a hard brush such as metal.
4. Some models have venting holes at the bottom, not gaps, process needs, not sputum.
5. Color Due to lighting, display, etc., there will be some slight color difference.
6. Manual measurement, the size will be biased, please prevail in kind.
7. The reason for the manual production, the product will have more or less deformation problems.
Maintenance of ceramic utensils
1. When the surface of the porcelain is stained with oil, clean it with warm water, and the water temperature does not exceed 80 °C. If it is not easy to clean, add a little vinegar to the water and wash.
2. If there is scratch on the surface, you can use a toothpaste to gently polish. When cleaning with a damp cloth or hand, pay attention to the strength, not too large, to avoid scratching porcelain.
3. Do not immerse the heated ceramic tableware directly into cold water to prevent the temperature from changing rapidly.
4. If it is stained with tea, it can be washed with lemon juice or vinegar.
5. Avoid using hot and cold, so as to prevent ceramic vessels from bursting.
6. Porcelain is relatively fragile and is not recommended for washing in the dishwasher.